Font de Santa Teresa
It is a spring with mineral and medicinal properties located inside the old spa of Font Picant. In the past, its water was prescribed to those with liver diseases and cholelithiasis.
It was discovered in 1877. It is named after the owner of the springs: Teresa Saleta.
It is located at 685.43 metres above sea level and was the most prescribed for reasons of fetid diseases and cholelithiasis. The main reason for the healing properties of the spring water is that it contains more magnesium carbonate.