Font de Sant Josep
It is a spring with mineral and medicinal properties located inside the old spa of Font Picant. Its water is rich in carbon dioxide and carbonates. In the past, it was recommended to cure any type of lithiasis.
It is located in the former spa of Font Picant and it was discovered by Doctor Gravalosa.
This spring is characterised by being the eldest one and for having the most mineral and medicinal properties. It was discovered in the 17th century. It is located 5.380 metres from the stream Mansolí and at 693.49 metres above sea level.
It is very rich in carbon dioxide and carbonates, so it is the most suitable to cure all types of lithiasis.
This spring, along with the spring Santa Teresa and the Ecolàstica, were declared for public consumption in 1879.